Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenge #13 at CCCB - *Red - White - Blue*

As an option a rose ...

Ok, let's face it, it turned out as a carnation. Please bear with me ladies at CCCB!

I cut teafilter, which I personally prefer to coffee filters, with the Spellbinder Peony die and stamped with Ranger Distress Ink *Barn Door*. In case anybody needs to know the name of the stamp ... it is a twig with berries, most likely cherries, from Fancy Pants Stamp set *From my garden* ... just if you're curious :)

Tim Holtz folder *Note Pad*, my Bingo stamp (I do not know the manufacturer as my virtual Sis Veronica gave it to me) and some buttons and ribbons as well as a bracket .... and of course that pretty crown!


7 comments:

  1. Oh nein, die Krone ist ja köstlich! Mir gefällt Dein Stil wirklich gut... und die Blume auch! LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! i love that little crown ... colours are great too
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose or Carnation, I don't really care as this is one beautiful card, with pretty colors and elements, that crown is just way too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card,the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Luv'n it! That image put a smile on my face.. well done! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous!! LOVE it!! thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is very fun! like the emb embellishments!

    ReplyDelete