Tuesday, September 23, 2014

12 Tags of 2014

There are certain techniques and certain materials in my life I could do without :( Alcohol Ink is one of them. 

Last year I sold my complete lot of bottles and felts etc. to a friend, then a few weeks later she got me hooked again and I bought several bottles.

After trying to work on the Tim Holtz Challenge of September, I have decided to sell them again, we just can't find a chemistry :(

Nevertheless, I will show you my tag ....

It's way off the creation I had in mind

2 comments:

  1. Wirklich liebe Majo?? Du brauchst gar keine Zweifel zu haben weil ich bin total hin und weg von deinem Tag! Ist ja super, sowie du Schmetterlinge statt Haare verwendet hast! Also bitte nicht abverkaufen, aber durchaus verwenden!! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also bitte, was gibt es daran auszusetzen? Dein Tag ist wunderschön geworden!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete