Monday, September 14, 2015

Use Stencils on your project ♥

Challenge #191 at Use Your Stuff

I have chosen to use heart stencils on my project.

 

Since I know me and also the fact that I tend to cover a lot of my background, I show you what I started with, a canvas on which I used Gelatos and a heart stencil.

I added the birds from Darkroom Door and a sentiment from Crafty Impressions.
I mixed texture paste with distress ink "Wild Honey" and added some dots for more texture. I also randomly stamped with a sentiment stamp all over the canvas.
One of the little birds needed a goggle eye ;)
Have fun crafting, hope to see you here, where I can enjoy your creations ♥

1 comment:

  1. :D gut, dass Du das "Vorher-Bild" gezeigt hast, ich dachte schon ich seh nix mehr ;-) Gerade die vielen Lagen und Texturen machen Deine Kreationen so einzigartig. Bei genauem Hinsehen sieht man auch die Herzen noch. Und das Wackelauge ist definitiv das Tüpfelchen auf dem "i".
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete