Friday, December 16, 2016

My latest publications in Take Ten ♥

Ok, ok, I know I'm always a very emotional person, but this time I just couldn't stop the flood.

I received my issue of the Stampington Magazin "Take Ten" and started leafing through it since I was notified about a publication. So I found two Christmas Cards and yet one more on the next page. I was so thrilled because these were really some of my favorites and I have made and sent many of them to my friends.

But, let me tell you 56 pages further into the magazine my heart simply missed many beats. On pages 106 AND 107 Devon gave me the opportunity to show 3 ATC's I created with my favorite stamps from Darkroom Door and another 3 cards with Invoke stamps and the backgrounds from Rubber Dance Stamps designed by Bibi Lindahl. A two page coverage, I have never experienced such a feeling of pride before.

I feel blessed ♥









Aargh, it happened again, I forgot to take pictures, I tried to scan the magazine page for the Invoke ATC's ....

1 comment:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, liebe Majo! Das ist wirklich toll, ich freue mich für Dich. Und btw Deine Kreationen sind wunderschön!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete