Saturday, September 2, 2017

Challenge #92 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Let's get ready to JUMBLE! At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers we challenge you to create a snarky collage :) Sounds crazy? It is, my friends, it is.

My collage was more in my head than on my tag, but I think you see my good will :) One of my lovely Sisters said:

"It's the digital equivalent of making a collage out of paper scraps." I love her


This is our beautiful mood board Sister Lee has created, she's quite an artist, just love her abilities to come up with something beautiful like this!




5 comments:

  1. Das ist SPITZE!!!! Großartiges tag Majo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a collage to me! But then, I'm also convinced that a collage is whatever you decide it to be. Doesn't matter, as your tag is fun and snarky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag, love it and it's perfectly snarky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag & collage! You did an awesome job on the challenge sistah!!

    ReplyDelete