Saturday, October 14, 2017

*Z* is for Zombies!

It's October, right? So everything gets a bit more dark and spooky, happens to us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers too

*Z* is for Zombies!



My inspiration for you. I used my brand new stamps from A Capella, the Zyklopa and the Zyklopine, I have another one now, the Zyklopi, unfortunately it hadn't arrived by the time I created my ATC.

The sentiment is a stamp from Viva LasVegaStamps.

I will also share this ATC on the Naughty or Nice Challenge Blog!



Have a good weekend and happy crafting ♥

9 comments:

  1. Just love these weird little critters! How do you get such fabulous blending? Always blows me away, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those creatures are adorable and I'm still giggling over the sentiment fabulous blending and fantastic ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment! Great monsters too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with The Troublemakers, Sistah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the one eyed monstahs!
    Fab job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those monsters and that sentiment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Einfach zum Schreien komisch...äääh gruselig meinte ich natürlich ;-)
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha love your monsters, great sentiment and fab colours too!
    Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete